Aggressive Defense for Felony and Misdemeanor Crimes
If you have been accused of a felony or misdemeanor crime, you could face serious consequences as the result of a conviction, including jail time, driver’s license suspension, probation and fines — as well as a criminal record that may limit future employment and educational options. It is in your best interests to hire an experienced criminal defense lawyer as early in the process as possible to minimize consequences and protect your rights.
At Marshall, Bonus, Proetta & Oliver, we provide aggressive representation to clients in Monmouth County, New Jersey, and the surrounding areas. With more than 100 years of combined experience working within the criminal law process, including as former prosecutors, our lawyers offer the insightful and aggressive defense you need to pursue the most favorable outcome for your situation.
If you have been charged with a crime, do not speak to police without the guidance of an attorney. Anything you say or do without legal counsel can be used to strengthen the case against you and can lead to conviction.
Comprehensive Representation From Freehold & Red Bank Criminal Charges Attorneys
The Monmouth County criminal law attorneys at Marshall, Bonus, Proetta & Oliver offer aggressive defense guidance to clients facing a wide range of charges, including:
- DUI/DWI (driving under the influence/driving while intoxicated )
- Traffic violations (speeding, reckless driving, driving without insurance, etc.)
- Drug charges (marijuana, cocaine, heroin, prescription drugs, etc.)
- Domestic violence (simple assault and restraining orders)
- Assault and threat charges (aggravated assault, terroristic threats, etc.)
- Weapons offenses (unlawful possession and possession for unlawful purposes)
- Shoplifting (municipal court and Superior Court charges)
- Fraud and theft (credit card theft, theft by deception, burglary, etc.)
- Sex crimes (sexual assault, criminal sexual conduct, lewdness, etc.)
- Disorderly Persons Offenses (harassment, disorderly conduct, etc.)
- Indictable Crimes (first degree, second degree, third degree & fourth degree)
Defend Your Rights | Call Today for a Free Consultation
If you have been arrested, charged or placed under investigation for any crime, it is in your best interests to hire a lawyer immediately. To schedule a free, no-obligation initial consultation with one of our experienced criminal defense attorneys, send us an e-mail or call 732-450-8300. We can be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you choose to hire us to represent you, we accept credit cards and offer payment plans for our legal fees.