Traffic, DWI or Disorderly Persons Offense in Asbury Park Municipal Court
Contact Our Asbury Park Office For A Free Consultation With One Of Our Former Prosecutors
Almost 10,000 charges were filed in Asbury Park Municipal Court during the twelve months ending June 2017 for DWI, moving traffic violations and some form of disorderly persons offense. While Asbury Park has an extremely busy municipal court year round, there definitely is a spike in disorderly conduct, criminal mischief, drug possession, fake ID and similar charges during the summer. Irrespective of the nature of the offense you are facing, hiring the best attorney you can identify is definitely going to help ensure that the municipal court charge is dismissed or downgraded. Our firm has over 100 years of experience appearing in Asbury Municipal Court with our defense lawyers routinely appearing on cases in the court. Contact the Asbury Park Office of Jonathan F. Marshall for a free consultation with a lawyer on our staff. Attorneys are ready at 877-450-8301 to assist you.
Municipal Court Charge in Asbury Park New Jersey
A municipal court charge in Asbury Park New Jersey can arise in many formers. A criminal offense falling under the jurisdiction of the Asbury Park Municipal Court is referred to as a disorderly persons offense. Although this grade of criminal charge is akin to a misdemeanor in other states, a conviction results in record, up to 6 months in jail, fines and other penalties. The Municipal Court of the City of Asbury Park also has authority to decide traffic offense like driving while suspended, speeding, reckless driving, leaving the scene of an accident, DWI and driving without insurance. Our attorneys are adept in defending all municipal court charges in Asbury Park including:
- Possession of 50 Grams or Less of Marijuana
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Simple Assault
- Resisting Arrest
- Obstructing the Administration of Law
- Disorderly Conduct
- Driving While Suspended
- Reckless Driving
- Fake ID Charges
- Underage Drinking and Alcohol Offenses
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Driving Without Insurance
Do not make the common mistake of under estimating the impact of a criminal offense or serious motor vehicle summons in Asbury Park. You face significant fines and financial ramifications, the potential for jail, probation and/or community service and collateral consequences that can severely effect your life (e.g. license suspension, criminal record, etc.).
Helpful Links If Your Are Facing an Asbury Park Municipal Court Offense
- Additional information regarding a pending criminal or traffic matter can be found by consulting the Official Website of Asbury Park Municipal Court.
- You may also like to refer to the Asbury Park Police Department website for helpful guidance.
- For breaking news in the city consult Asbury Park News on Patch.
Contact The Asbury Park Municipal Court Attorneys
It is always in an individual’s best interests to secure representation from a skilled lawyer when they are facing a municipal court offense in Asbury Park. The attorneys at The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall welcome the opportunity to provide a free consultation regarding your case. You will learn exactly what we think can be accomplished by one of our seasoned defense lawyers. To speak to an attorney immediately, call 877-450-8301.
Related Asbury Park Legal Pages & Posts
- Asbury Park Marijuana Possession Attorney
- Asbury Park New Jersey Cocaine Defense Lawyers
- Simple Assault Lawyer in Asbury Park NJ
- Asbury Park Disorderly Conduct Attorneys
- Asbury Park Criminal Lawyer
- Asbury Park NJ Fake ID Defense Attorney
- Underage Drinking & Alcohol Possession Lawyers Asbury Park
- Asbury Park Obstructing Attorneys